June 16, 2007

Friendly Giant Knows The Way

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday afternoon Maja and I spent some time at the park, with blue skies and green grass surrounding us. It was time for a photo shoot. :) More shots from that day to come. June '07

Note: I figured out my colour problem. It's not with PS nor Photobucket. My apologies to both. It's actually with Firefox, if you open the same page with a photo in both Firefox and Safari you'll see the difference. For some reason Firefox sucks out the life out of colour photos.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger fotocube said...

I know the way indeed, and it's in the top right corner.

Very dramatic, Andrejo, I love it!

The Friendly Giant

10:42 a.m., June 16, 2007  
Blogger fotocube said...

It looks like there's a butterfly flying just infront of me. Tricky photo.

5:22 p.m., June 16, 2007  
Blogger Becca said...

I love your photographs...your style is full of energy and vibrance. Did you study photography?

I am just an aspiring photographer surfing the web, luckily I stumbled upon your pictures.

Amazing!

12:15 a.m., June 18, 2007  
Blogger adekeijzer said...

becca,
thank you for your kinds comment. i'm
glad you dropped by. i haven't studied
photography, well not in an official setting.
what i know has come from playing with the
camera, what my friend maja, dad and sister
taght me and reading things on the internet.
hope you come by again,
andrea

8:07 a.m., June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home