March 09, 2006

Photo Contest




I entered this contest in February where a travel agency was looking for three shots that captured campus and student life. I submitted the three photos above. Today I was surprised to receive an email saying that I have been selected as a finalist. I want to thank my patient subjects. Now I must send in my contact sheet -after I figure out what exactly they mean by that - and then wait to see who wins. The first prize is a two week trip to Europe, expenses paid, so that you can take pictures for them. How sweet is that? Winter '06

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!
I'm so proud of you...and hoping you're back in Europe in the very near future.
xoxo
Jules

2:28 p.m., March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home