October 31, 2006

Red Eyed Frog

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the famous red-eyed tree frog. Last time I visited the Monteverde Rainforest in Costa Rica I got to hold one of these creatures in my hand at a place called "The Frog Pond",which is basically a frog zoo. At that time fell in love with all frogs, especially this one and the granular glass frog. Aug '06
o---o---o

I submitted this photo to the JPG Magazine. You can't actually vote for this one yet but you can vote for these other two for Issue 8. If chosen my photos could get printed in this magazine created for non-professional photographers. Take a look...
&

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i'm soooo jealous!! this shot is truly amazing Andrea!!!

12:12 p.m., November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home