March 14, 2006

Sepia Fairy

Image hosting by Photobucket



Here it is! The first picture taken with my new camera. I am in such awe at the quality of the photos and the practicality of being able to upload them directly to the computer. I used to be against digital cameras. I thought that in this world where everyone wants immediate gratification, film cameras were a way to learn to be patient. I used to have to wait to finish the roll, then wait for it to be developed. And then when I received the package with my photos it was a lovely gift full of good (and bad) surprises. However, At this moment, I think I've changed my mind... slightly. Winter '06

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I've changed my mind...completely. I'm not against film cameras, and I'll always keep mine. The main thing that made me change my mind about the digital format is not just the convenience but convenience AND quality. Digital cameras keep getting better!

9:13 p.m., March 14, 2006  
Blogger . said...

You have many good pictures here, surely I will visit your blog again, by the way, would you mind sharing what kind of digital camera did you used now? :-)

9:21 p.m., March 14, 2006  
Blogger adekeijzer said...

Hey Mr. Lamp & Mann,
How exciting to hear from you, it's always great to hear from complete strangers who one way or another find eachother's blog homes. How did you come across mine? I got a Cannon Rebel XT, or 350D as it is called in Europe. I shall also visit your blog. Thanks for the comment. =)

9:30 p.m., March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what am I? Chopped liver(pool)?

9:41 p.m., March 14, 2006  
Blogger adekeijzer said...

Oh, I forgot you existed. No, never. I am happy you come by too, the most non strnager person I can think of at this moment. =)But you can if you want be chopped liver, but that might feel nasty.

9:55 p.m., March 14, 2006  
Blogger . said...

Hi Adekeijzer :)
A link to your blog appeared on the blogspot homepage, I clicked on it and here I am. By the way, I use a panasonic Lumix FZ20.

12:58 a.m., March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home