August 25, 2006

Minolta Bee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday I went for the first time to the CNE in Toronto. I was joined by my friend Julia who looked like she had come right out of the fifties. This Minolta was her grandfather's, she got it from him a year ago and has been taking some really nice photos. I fell in love with taking photos of her camera, so many more will come. Julia's heading back to Halifax today, I won't see her until Christmas. It was overall a very good fifties last day together, with our A-line skirt/dress, ferris wheels, marching bands and corn. Aug '06

4 Comments:

Blogger fotocube said...

Is that a bee on her finger?!

6:04 p.m., August 25, 2006  
Blogger adekeijzer said...

It is! It wouldn't leave us alone. I think it wanted the corn.

12:39 a.m., August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EA!! me encanta esta foto!! te mando un besote! te extraño muchisisimo!! Diana.

12:37 a.m., August 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot, excellent framing and nice colors!

6:26 a.m., September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home