August 15, 2006

Purple Bloom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This purple lily is found in the most beautiful lily pond I've ever seen, fit for Degas, in a hotel in Tepoztlan, a small town in Mexico. My dad had to work there for a couple of days so Maja and I sneaked in and had a very relaxing time. June '06
UPDATE: I am back in Toronto, after a long journey of 4 months through Central America. I came across nothing but good experiences and very interesting people from whom I learned a lot. There will be many photos to come from the travels and stories to go along. I now get to enjoy the last two weeks of summer and work to help my sad and empty bank account before starting school again.

2 Comments:

Blogger fotocube said...

"...and had a very relaxing time"...especially whilst CLIMBING A MOUNTAIN.

12:08 a.m., August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your back =) =) =)
except i'm leaving in a week.
i must see you next week!!!
-Kathy

5:43 p.m., August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home