March 18, 2006

Through the Trap Door

Image hosting by Photobucket


While in Mexico, we went to Apan. My uncle Nico has a house there which was his mother's. She built a three storey stone tower next to it for the purpose of dreaming. My two cousins, little sister and I spent the night there and it was magical. It felt very castle like, especially since the only light we had came from three candles. It was perfect except for the deep cold that filled the tower in the night. Nevertheless, I can't wait to go back. Here is my little sister, Lusje, climbing up the ladder and through the trap door.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Hi! Adekeijzer,

This scene looks like what we see in thrillers, what a magical experience.

Thanks for visiting my photo blog again and leaving a comment. That photo was taken in the New Chitose airport of Sapporo.

Well, I try to make myself a bit mysterious in my blog, but since you ask, I am a Chinese living in Hong Kong, many of the photos I post were taken in Hong Kong. It's nice that you ask, please feel welcomed to browse the Candle Light Blog :-)

8:01 a.m., March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home